The MSc in Interaction Design is designed for students with a Bachelor’s degree, who have a strong interest in the human aspects of interactive systems and a background preferably, or related to, Computer Science, Informatics, Design, Media Studies, Internet Studies, Social sciences, Psychology and Education.
Students wishing to enrol in the program must possess the following qualifications:
- A degree in a related field with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 6.5/10, or equivalent, from a recognized and accredited university.
- Excellent knowledge of English. Graduates from a non-English speaking University may be required to produce evidence to prove their proficiency in the English Language.
International applicants whom English is not native language are required to provide a proof of their English language proficiency. One of the following is accepted:
- GCE/ IGCSE Ο level: C;
- FCE (First Certificate in English): A;
- CAE (Certificate in Advanced English): C;
- CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English): C;
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System): 5.5;
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign language) paper version: 525, internet based: 70, computer-based: 196;
- CEF (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: learning, teaching, and assessment): B2. Exemptions from submitting the English proficiency test scores may be given if the applicants fill one of the following conditions: English is their mother tongue, or they have completed a certifiable English taught degree